Monday, March 28, 2011

Ginny Owens - If You Want Me To

Ginny Owens is a Christian musician who has written several well versed songs that really hit the core of realistic Faith. Given the fact that she has been blind since age 3 exemplifies her witness that God can do remarkable and unimaginable things of less than perfect circumstances. I think her cover of the song Be Thou My Vision is particularly appropriate so go give that a listen after you listen to the following song also by her. If You Want Me To is one of those songs that when you are amidst a dark or hard time in your life, that you can really cling on to. And realizing that Ginny herself undoubtedly had struggles due to her blindness, and even just the struggles that we all might face, the song has proven to be one that many can relate. The youtube presented may not fit very well with the tune, I didn't create it, but does present the lyrics and audio in a decent enough format. If you are a good video creator, maybe you'll make your own attempt at doing this song justice.







Without Condition is the album that this song is on. Be Thou My Vision, is also on this album.
If you want me to - MP3 download @ amazon
Without Condition downloadable MP3 album

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the lyrics in this song.
    I remember the time in college when I met Ginny at a conference. Her assistant was guiding her to her booth and asked someone where to go. The poor guy that tried to direct them sent Ginny to the end of her own line!

    ReplyDelete